Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Interview With My Uncle

This my phone interview with my uncle, who has been asked to not be referred to by name. This is his story of a recording being used against him. I hope you enjoy!

Run Time: 1:55
Here is the MP3 version.
Here is the WAV version.

Equalization Screen Grab:
















Main Interview Question:
What injustices have happened to you over the course of your life?
Specifically:
In your professional life?
In your military experience?
In your personal life?
Other Questions:
How did your political views evolve over time, and what contributed to this change?
What is the most perilous injury you have ever suffered, and what were the circumstances surrounding it?

In regard to the last question, I intended to use that while recording, but in editing, realized that vital parts of the story were non-replaceable.

No comments:

Post a Comment